- Collaborate with physicians in the evaluation and analysis of a patient’s need for prosthetic or orthotic services; recommend treatment options to physicians when necessary.
- Examine and evaluate patient’s needs in relation to disease and functional loss.
Formulate design of Prosthetic or devices.
- Select materials, make cast measurements, model modifications, and layouts, taking into account new techniques and materials
- Perform fitting, including static and dynamic alignments.
- Evaluate prosthesis on patient, adjust to assure fit, function, medical efficacy, and quality of work.
- Instruct patient in use of prosthesis.
- Identify and reconcile issues/problems to ensure patient satisfaction with devices provided.
- Provide follow-up with patients and physicians
- Provide in-service training to physicians and allied health care professionals.
- Utilize effective materials management, quality and performance processes to maximize device quality and medical efficacy, maintaining a proper balance with costs and operational/financial performance.
- Meet with physicians, case managers and other referral sources to review prosthetic services and capabilities; develop and enhance business relationships to identify and secure ongoing and future sources or referrals.
- Responsible with manager to plan and implement strategies to meet and exceed revenue targets.
Provide detailed clinical notes to patient records.
Norell is committed to providing equal employment to all qualified individuals. All conditions of employment are administered without discrimination due to race, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship or any other basis prohibited by federal, state or local law.